These are the pictures of Holly's kidneys that they removed. For reference,
the ruler in the picture is 6 inches long and the left kidney is the size of a football.
I'd like to bring all the troops home, send Bush to Iraq instead, and use all the money we'd save to buy everyone in America one of these:http://www.teslamotors.com
Detroit, get a clue and catch up!
Does anyone out there like the old Atari games-- Adventure, Breakout, Canyon Bomber, Crystal Castles, Millipede, Sprintmaster, Asteroids, Centipede, Planet Smashers, etc.?
Five jobs I have had in my life:
1. juice bar barista
2. gear manufacturer
3. apple picker
4. schoolbus driver
5. therapeutic pet bather
Five movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Tootsie or '9 to 5'
3. The Lord of the Rings trilogy
4. The old Star Wars trilogy (new ones are abysmally abominable)
Five places I have lived:
1. Irvine, CA
2. Madison, WI
3. Skibbereen, Co. Cork, Ireland
4. Tai Koo, Hong Kong
5. Naples, Italy
Five TV shows I love to watch:
1. West Wing
2. Family Guy
3. Law & Order, SVU
4. Motorcycle Mania with Jesse James
5. Going Tribal
Five places I have been:
1. Guangxi, China
2. Talinn, Estonia
3. Budapest, Hungary
4. Roatan, Honduras
5. The top of Half Dome, Yosemite, California
Five websites I visit daily:
1. This place
4. All my email
5. BBC news
Five of my favorite foods:
2. a chile relleno burrito from my favorite El Salvadoran restaurant
3. sale pane (fresh salted bread) from my old bakery
5. more beer
Five places I would rather be right now:
1. my lovely, warm, soft, comfy waterbed
2. sailing a Hobie Cat off the Jersey shore
3. Mazomanie - far away from the wackos, with a beer in my hand
4. on a motorcycle in the Anza Borrego desert after a spring rain
5. riding my motorcycle through Spring Green, Wisconsin
6. on a glacial lake in the High Sierras of California
7. hanging my feet off orange sandstone rocks into Lake Superior
8. most anywhere with my partner in nerd-crime
9. snorkeling in a coral reef
10. the Aran Island of Inishmore, dangling my head over the cliffs that drop into the sea
11. at the bank, depositing a check for 100 million dollars into my account
12. kayaking in the Pine Barrens of southern New Jersey
13. riding a jet ski
14. oops! *Freudian slip* I guess that's more than five....
Mon, Feb. 27th, 2006, 01:10 pm
You know you want to see what kind of nerd you are!
Wed, Jan. 18th, 2006, 01:39 pm
Sat, Nov. 26th, 2005, 07:52 pm
bra a a a a aains!!
The Cutest Protester at the Zombie Rights March:
Support Zombie Marriage!
Zombies are People, Too!
Equal Rights, and Brains, for Zombies!
The Undead Deserve Life, Too!
I'm a Zombie and I Vote!
Terrorizing little children in the ice cream shop:
mmmmmmm....... bra a a ains!
Sun, Nov. 20th, 2005, 08:45 pm
..Emphasis on the, "both compassionate and brilliant," part of this description of me.
|You Should Get a MD (Doctor of Medicine)|
You're both compassionate and brilliant - a rare combination.
You were born to be a doctor.